DescriptionThe RV Safe alarm is unsurpassed in its use of the latest technology to quickly and accurately alert occupants of the presence of deadly Carbon Monoxide and Propane Gas.
- Alerts users to hazardous levels of Carbon Dioxide and Propane gas.
- Meets or exceeds all UL2034 requirements for Carbon Monoxide alarms in Recreational Vehicles.
- Meets or exceeds all UL484 requirements for propane gas alarms in Recreational Vehicles.
- Uses the latest in advanced electrochemical CO sensors to detect carbon monoxide.
- Fewer false alarms from non-threatening chemicals and gases due to our highly selective carbon monoxide sensor.
- Increased RV battery life when compared to competitors’ alarms due to our low power propane gas detection ability.
- Test / Silence button allows for easy testing of the alarm and quickly silence nuisance alarms.
- Sleek and modern low profile design.
|Hole Spacing||3.625″ (9.2cm)|
|Weight||1.3 oz (37g)|
|Sound Pressure||85 db|
|Voltage Requirements||8vdc – 15vdc|
|Current Draw||17mA at 13.5vdc|
|CO Sensitivity||60-120 minutes at 70ppm
10-30 minutes at 150ppm
4-15 minutes at 400ppm
|LP Sensitivity||4200 ppm (<20% LEL)|
|Listings||ETL, cETL,CSA 6.19|
|Listing Standards||UL 2034 (CO)
UL 1484 (Propane)